Atlast I have managed to fit in a Illustration Friday Topic! This week it is wool. I had a little experiment with this today. I finally opened up the little bottle of Dr P h Martins Radient concentrated water color which has been sitting on my shelve for too long. I’ve been wanting to experiment using it on an illustration for a while. Quite pleased with the results as it glides over my black pen lines without dulling the colour. A set of bright colours will have to be purchased methinks. I also used an old botanical flower print as a back drop. Works for me.
I’ve been working on two new commissions this week, I’ll show the work in progress once the customers have okayed the ideas. I also need to sort out a few issues with the website over the next few weeks too. I think I need to get the gallery showing as the home page with ideally links on some of the individual pictures to my Etsy shop. Also I’ve noticed that when you click on certain illustrations in the gallery and commissions gallery they don’t appear as larger images….mmmm. This is going to test my ‘un tech mind’!